Meet at Central departure point about 9AM. Meet your tour guide, check passports and ensure appropriate dress code (No T Shirts - Shorts - Sandals).
If you wish to be collected up at your hotel we will arrange this, please tell is in advance
Drive to Chernobyl with passing "Dytyatky" (on the border of the 30-km "Zone of Estrangment" ) watch a documentary on Chernobyl during the 2 hour drive) Guide will tell you the history of the Chernobyl
- Arrival at Chernobyl & Meeting with the staff of Chernobyl Interior Agency
- On the way to Power Plant we pass 10-km border and check point.
- Make a stop at the cooling channel to feed the fish if enough food.
- Sightseeing of reactor Number 4 from a 100 metres away
- Stop near the "Red forest" Visit to Pripyat. Sightseeing of The Dead Town, Hotel Ferris Wheel, Swimming Pool
- Return to Chernobyl. Enjoy Lunch
- Stopping at "Opachychi" village, meeting with the people who have moved back to their village after the Chernobyl Disaster
- Drive through Control Point "Dytyatky". Measuring of radiation.
- Drive Back to Central Kiev for about 6PM. Text your friends along the way and tell them about your amazing tour